[Sandblasting and rust removal] Sandblasting and rust removal is to use compressed air as the power to form high-speed jet beams to spray materials (garnet sand, copper ore, quartz sand, corundum, iron sand, Hainan sand ...
[Sandblasting and rust removal]
Sand blasting and derusting use compressed air as the power to form a high-speed spray beam to spray the blasting material (garnet sand, copper ore sand, quartz sand, corundum sand, iron sand, Hainan sand) at high speed on the surface of the workpiece to be processed.
[What is sandblasting]
It uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the blasting material (garnet sand, copper ore sand, quartz sand, corundum sand, iron sand, Hainan sand) on the surface of the workpiece to be processed at high speed, so that the outer surface of the workpiece surface The appearance or shape changes. Due to the impact and cutting action of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece, the surface of the workpiece has a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, and the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface are improved, so the fatigue resistance of the workpiece is improved. It increases the adhesion between it and the coating, prolongs the durability of the coating film, and is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
[Main application range of sand blasting]
(1) Sand blasting for workpiece coating and pre-bonding of workpieces can remove all dirt such as rust on the surface of the workpiece, and establish a very important basic pattern on the surface of the workpiece (the so-called matte surface). By changing the abrasives with different particle sizes, such as the abrasives of Feizhan abrasive tools, the roughness of different degrees is achieved, which greatly improves the binding force of the workpiece with coatings and plating materials. Or make the adhesive bond more firm and better quality.
(2) Cleaning and polishing of the rough surface of the casting and the workpiece after heat treatment The blasting can clean all the dirt (such as oxide scale, oil stains and other residues) on the surface of the casting and forging, and the workpiece after heat treatment, and polish the workpiece surface to improve the finish , Can make the workpiece exposed to the uniform metal nature, make the appearance of the workpiece more beautiful and good-looking.
(3) Deburring and surface beautification of machined parts. Sand blasting can clean the tiny burrs on the surface of the workpiece, make the surface of the workpiece more flat, eliminate the harm of burrs, and improve the grade of the workpiece. And sandblasting can make small rounded corners at the interface of the workpiece surface, making the workpiece more beautiful and more precise.
(4) Improving the mechanical properties of parts After sandblasting, mechanical parts can produce uniform and fine uneven surfaces on the surface of the parts, so that the lubricant can be stored, thereby improving the lubrication conditions, reducing noise and increasing the service life of the machine.
(V) Light decoration effect For some special-purpose workpieces, sand blasting can realize different reflection or matte at will. Such as stainless steel workpieces, plastics polishing, jade polishing, wooden furniture surface matte, pattern on the surface of frosted glass, and the surface of the cloth and so on.
[Notes for sandblasting work]
1. Protective equipment must be worn before work. Bare arms are not allowed to work. No less than two people at work.
2. The gas storage tank, pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly. Dust is discharged from the gas storage tank once every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked once a month.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the blast door are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be started. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sand blasting machine is prohibited to work.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa.
5. The particle size of the sand blasting should be compatible with the requirements of the work, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the blasting machine is working, it is forbidden to approach unrelated personnel. When cleaning and adjusting the running parts, stop the machine.
7. Do not use compressed air to blow dust or make jokes on your body.
8. After work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to run for five minutes and then shut down to exhaust indoor dust and keep the site clean.